Alright Y’all. This is one of my favorites right here. This can be eaten at breakfast with some eggs, at lunch with your favorite salad and even as an afternoon snack. It’s literally good whenever hunger strikes.
The subtle sweetness of the sweet potato mixed with the savory, tangy lemon tahini drizzle truly delights my taste buds.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut up slices of sweet potato (1in x 2.5-3 in wedges) and toss in a bowl with olive oil and grass-fed butter(or ghee).
- Season each side of the sweet potato with roasted garlic powder, salt, and Garam Masala seasoning.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, pull out of the oven, flip over potatoes and allow other side to cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes are in the oven, its time to make the lemon tahini drizzle.
- Squeeze lemon juice into a small bowl. Add two tablespoons of tahini butter and some water. How much water is up to you and the desired thickness of the sauce. I start with a dash of the water and work my way up to a consistency that is a bit runnier than pancake batter.
- Add roasted garlic powder and salt to the tahini drizzle and mix well.
- Once the potatoes are cooked to perfection, pull them out of the oven and spoon the lemon tahini drizzle over them and enjoy!
- Feel free to top with sunflower seeds, fresh parsley or some organic arugula.